Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Designed for anyone up to 170 cm and 54 kg.
Side entrance zipper closure with strong #5 YKK zipper and two double sliders.
The Cub Zip has all the same patented features as our larger hammocks including our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It is a great first hammock at a special price for young adventurers, Scouts and Guides so they can start hammock camping with a proven design. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult when using the hammock.
- Height Limit: 5'4" tall /163 cm
- Weight Limit: 120 lbs / 54 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / 924 g not including free 3 oz / 84 cm webbing straps
- Packed Size: 9" x 7" x 4" / 23 cm x 18 cm x 10 cm
- Shape: Asymmetrical
- Zipper: Heavy duty black #5 YKK double slider zipper
- Hammock Fabric: 70d nylon taffeta
- Rainfly fabric: 70d polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Hammock fabric dimensions: 108" x 58" / 274 cm x 147 cm
- Rainfly fabric dimensions: Diagonal 132" x 88" / 335 cm x 224 cm
- Mesh: 30d polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending ropes: 10' / 305 g, 720 lb / 327 kg test polyester rope
- Webbing straps: 1.5" x 42" / 3.8 cm x 107 cm black polyester
- Color: Hunter green hammock with hunter green fly and black trim
- Stuff sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on polyester ripstop bag 1 5/8 oz / 18 g
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!