Deep Jungle Zip XL
Deep Jungle Zip XL
Ships to: Canada only.
See this great new Deep Jungle review in Men's Journal: "The Hammock You Can Take Anywhere"
Designed for anyone up to 136kg and 213 cm
Side entrance zipper closure with with heavy duty #8 YKK zipper and two double sliders.
The Deep Jungle XL has our asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line patents to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
Designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet like Borneo, the Amazon or the Congo, the Deep Jungle is our first 3 season 100% mosquito-proof double bottom hammock with two layers of tightly woven 30D high tenacity rip stop nylon. This is the same fabric used on the Hyperlite. Designed to be used with the Radiant Double Bubble Pad which attaches to "o" rings between the two fabric layers to hold the pad on the correct diagonal. Remember that even jungles can get chilly at 4:30 in the morning and surprisingly cold at altitude.
If you are looking for a 4 season insulation system, we recommend the SuperShelter 4 Season System with a single bottomed hammock as a better choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz / 1400 g not including free 4 oz / 112 g webbing straps
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12" / 13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm
- Hammock Fabric: Two layers of 30d Nylon66 with spectra reinforced ripstop
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 132" x 59" / 335 cm x 150 cm
- Mesh: 20d Polyester No-See-Um netting
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider #8 YKK zipper
- Suspending Ropes: Two 10 ft / 305 cm long, 1800 lb / 818 kg test spectra ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" / 5 cm wide x 42"/ 107 cm long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 11.3 oz / 318 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 30d High Tenacity PU / Silicone coated Silnylon 66 ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 72"/ 183 cm, Long side 110" / 280 cm, Short diagonal 118" / 300 cm, Long diagonal 136" / 345 cm
- Color: Hammock: Coffee with ripstop pattern Fly: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 20 g / 0.7oz
Build Your Own
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!