Designed for anyone up to 90K and 180cm tall.
Side entry with heavy duty #3 YKK double-slider black zipper.
The Hyperlite Zip has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time. Perfect for thru-hikers or anyone who wants to reduce the size and weight of their pack.
At 793g, the Hyperlite is our lightest and most compact model with a 20D silnylon fly, a 30D spectra reinforced bottom fabric and 659kg test spectra ropes about the diameter of a bootlace. This thing is a real beauty and easy to fall in love with.
- Height Limit: 6' tall /183 cm
- Weight Limit: 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs. 12 oz. / 784 g not including free 2 oz / 56 g webbing straps
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 5" / 10 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm
- Hammock Fabric: 30d high tenacity, high thread count nylon with spectra ripstop
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 120" x 59" / 305 g x 150 g
- Mesh: 20d polyester No-See-Um netting
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider #3 YKK zipper
- Suspending Ropes: 1200 lb / 544 kg test spectra reinforced ropes with tightly braided polyester covering
- Webbing Straps: 1" / 2.5 cm wide x 42" / 107 cm black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 8 oz / 224 g
- Rainfly fabric: 20d PU/Silicone Coated Silnylon Ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 63" X 99" / 160 cm x 250 cm, Diagonal length above ridge line 132" / 335cm
- Color: Hammock : Gray with ripstop pattern Fly : Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop nylon bag 5/8 oz / 18 g
Build Your Own
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
- This store ships to Canada.
- For EU orders please go to our EU store.
- For Australia and New Zealand orders please go to our Australia store.
- For UK orders please go to our UK store.
- All other countries: go to our USA store.
- You can also select your store from the flags at the top of this page.