Jungle Explorer Zip XL
Jungle Explorer Zip XL
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Designed for anyone up to 136 kg and 213 cm
New side entrance zipper closure with strong #10 YKK zipper and two double sliders
The Jungle Explorer Zip XL has our asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line patents to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
Like the Deep Jungle models, the Jungle Explorer Zip XL is also designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet such as Borneo, the Amazon, the Congo or just down by the river, but at a more affordable price than the Deep jungle models. It has a 100% mosquito-proof double bottom with two layers of tightly woven 40D nylon. Designed to be used with the Radiant Heat Reflecting DoubleBubble Pad which attaches to "o" rings between the two fabric layers to hold the pad on the correct diagonal, eliminating any movement of the pad.
The Radiant DoubleBubble Insulation Pad XL is designed to work with this model and is available for purchase separately. Radiant Double Bubble Pad XL
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 7' / 213 cm tall
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz / 1596 g not including 4 oz / 112 g free webbing straps
- Packed Size: 5" x 6" x 11" / 13 cm x 20 cm x 28 cm
- Hammock Fabric: Double layer of 40d Nylon taffeta
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 132" x 59" / 335 g x 150 cm
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider #10 YKK zipper
- Mesh: 30d polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: Two 10' / 305 cm, 1800 lb / 818 kg test polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" / 5 cm wide x 42" / 107 cm long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 13.9 oz / 389 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70d Polyurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 70" / 178 cm, Long side 110" / 280 cm, Short diagonal 128" / 325 cm, Long diagonal 140" / 355 cm
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 1 oz / 28 g
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!